WTS: New Airaid Kit with Prefilter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While waiting on my 2012 to arrive, I ordered the Airaid Synthamax Non-Oiled Intake Kit (401-272) and then changed my mind and decided to go with the AFE. As you can see, it's brand new in the box and sitting in my stockpile of other waiting mods. Also included is the Airaid Prefilter (799-478), which is unopened. The place I ordered it from (4wheelparts) charges a 15% restock fee so I am throwing it up here on FRF first. Both for $250 shipped to the lower 48.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 74
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 68

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ah hell...i just placed my order last night from 4wheelparts. Why did you decided to change it up and go with the AFE, those were my two choices and i decided to go with Airraid.

OP
OP
SaintsFan

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The AFE is supposed to be a little quieter with the lid from 5 Star. But I must admit the Airaid filter unit looks really cool.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The AFE is supposed to be a little quieter with the lid from 5 Star. But I must admit the Airaid filter unit looks really cool.

Yeah, it was a toss up between the AFE and Airraid, but i went with the price factor. the power claim differences vs. the price made the decision for me. I'm sure i'll dig it, i had one in my GMC.