WTS: Ford OEM Foldable Bed Extender

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

modz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was pulled off the truck when new. Comes with the torx bolts to secure it to the bed. Looks brand new. Confirmed that it fits 2010-2012.

$225 shipped.

Will post a pic soon.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man your selling alot of stuff. pm me anything else you might get rid of. my 2012 should be built on friday

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this just screw in to the cargo tiedowns or would I have to drill and tap anything? If it jsut screws in, I'll take it. What form of payment would you like?

If it require more install than that, I am probably still interested, I just don't want to go hacking up the truck too much.

OP
OP
modz

modz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck had a threaded area at the rear of the bed. The torx screw went in and it was secured.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. I have a bedtred so I'll have to go peel it back and have a look. I'll let you know what I see. Not sure I'm up for a major project but if it just bolts in, I definitely want it...

OP
OP
modz

modz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think it should be a major deal; maybe someone else can chime in.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just screws into your current bed. Nothing else needed. Your Raptor won't have threads in the bed holes. The torx screws are self tapping. You will need the 4 black plastic gromits, that go above and below the center hole. These help keep the bed extender locks tight.

randy

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Randy. Consider it sold. I'll figure out how to attach it...

Modz, let me know how you want payment...