WTS: 2020 Ford Raptor Factory Forged Beadlock Wheels (5x)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raiderofthelostark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of swapping these off my 2020. They'll be ready for sale soon so thought I'd throw them out there.

Truck has 38k but these are true, no marks or dings. Tires not included.

5x Wheels include:
-Stock Beadlock style hardware
-Stock lugs (24x)
-Stock TPMS sensors
-Tires not included

$2000 shipped obo with insurance via UPS or FedEx to the continental US. Will be fully packaged and ready to go. Paypal G&S preferred.

8ACBA854-9512-415F-A03A-9D8E1EA5D50D.jpeg

6.jpeg

Last edited:

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of swapping these off my 2020. They'll be ready for sale soon so thought I'd throw them out there.

Truck has 38k but these are true, no marks or dings.

Will arrive with:
-Standard hardware
-Full set of lugs
-No TPMS sensors

$2000 shipped obo with insurance via UPS or FedEx to the continental US. Will be fully packaged and ready to go. Paypal G&S preferred.

View attachment 339437

View attachment 339438
Tires included?

OP
OP
raiderofthelostark

raiderofthelostark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tires included?
Sorry no, wheels only. The tires my truck came with were completely toasted. The new K02s on these are getting swapped to my new wheels.

Do yourself a favor and buy new tpms. You can get them for $60 for 4. Not worth cracking open the tire just to get the tpms as the new owner will have to replace them
Ya, I'll leave the TPMS on the stock wheels

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last edited:

dkllw

Reaction score
Do you know how much 1 rim weighs without the tire? Been trying to research this how not found out anything