WTB raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen used 23 models going for 120 to 125K still I think you will be hard pressed to find one that cheap. I just got a 24R a few months ago paid a markup which I was prepared to do. After a few months of ownership there worth every penny I came out of a 22 Gen 3 and this thing is absolutely insane. I could never go back to a 3.5 some people on FB groups say there selling at MSRP which I don't not believe for a minute every 24 I have seen all have a mark up.

Good luck with your search.

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
At $130k the flippers are out of biz and that is about the market new or used. If you see one much cheaper it sells in a day or is beat/high miles. GL and if you want to pay wholesale you got to have the connections ;-).

Anyone know where I can get a nice Rolex for $500 that is real ? Thanks for the gift in advance.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am selling mine 2023 R, but its going to be much higher then 125k
Only 7000 Miles
Upgrades:
Full wrap - paid 9000$
Custom installed Radenso RC M AL Priority Laser Defense Kit - paid 16,000$
Rigid ADAPT 40 inch Bumper Light Bar - paid 3000$

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The market is now in the $130's right now, again these are from price drop I get on the daily from Cars.com. Their analytics know I'm looking for a Avalanche Grey '23 Raptor R with less than 10K miles, but Cars.com keeps trying to bait me with price drops on '24 Raptor R's. I'm not a fan of the '24 re-fresh with the front end or the obnoxious Code Red stitching and ghost graphics (V8) on the side of the center console. There are also some fit and quality control issues on the '24's, along with some lack of paint used on these '24 Raptor or Raptor R's.

I believe the entire "new" Raptor market will move after Labor Day and especially the last week of every month, all car dealerships (new or used) are driven by monthly sales. From the general managers to sales management and it trickles all the way down to the entire sales staff, their incentives and paychecks are driven by their monthly sales. '24 Raptor EcoBoost V6's have been offered to me @ $4K-$5K back of window sticker/ M.S.R.P. in the last 30-90 days. These are Midwest and further east Ford dealers that hit me up, both in text, phone and email.