WTB: One SE OEM Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot but looking for one of these or possibly the non SE version. Thanks

6ec7db8ffcbb37af3b7d9addb7e90414.jpg

MF RAPTOR

D

Deleted member 12951

@Jimbo, I told ya my stock stash ain't for sale....right now. So what if I have 14 wheels and 10 tires.

58dd874d7e9f139b30ef73d6b31e9c27.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

Damn!!!! I call dibs if he does decide to sell one.

MF RAPTOR

I actually have the 5 SE on my truck (counting the spare) plus a 2nd spare with the stock 2013 wheel/tire.

Tires in the pic are actually on 4 stock non-se non-beadlock wheels.

I have a set of 4 standard stock beadlock wheels in boxes (with 24 factory lugs) that I got that were a dealer take offs

And a set of 4 factory SE beauty rings with 44 beauty ring bolts (had to replace a few already that I damaged when off-roading)...or actually it was a wall that was on a dirt (mud) track that didn't get out of the way.

My plans and why not selling?
1. Banged up set on truck is going to be my off-road, no big deal if more damage occurs.
2. New set with SE rings for street or whenever I sell this thing
3. Tires are for when I chunk the set on now or they wear out. I have no issues with the BFG's.
4. Have been seriously thinking of taking the non-SE rings and get them powdercoated black with the red SVT
5. Standard Stock wheels, no need for really other than having some ready-to-go mounted spares (no TPMS) and if I ever decide to unmounts them will probably sell those first.

OP
OP
ModFreaksRAPTOR

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually have the 5 SE on my truck (counting the spare) plus a 2nd spare with the stock 2013 wheel/tire.

Tires in the pic are actually on 4 stock non-se non-beadlock wheels.

I have a set of 4 standard stock beadlock wheels in boxes (with 24 factory lugs) that I got that were a dealer take offs

And a set of 4 factory SE beauty rings with 44 beauty ring bolts (had to replace a few already that I damaged when off-roading)...or actually it was a wall that was on a dirt (mud) track that didn't get out of the way.

My plans and why not selling?

1. Banged up set on truck is going to be my off-road, no big deal if more damage occurs.

2. New set with SE rings for street or whenever I sell this thing

3. Tires are for when I chunk the set on now or they wear out. I have no issues with the BFG's.

4. Have been seriously thinking of taking the non-SE rings and get them powdercoated black with the red SVT

5. Standard Stock wheels, no need for really other than having some ready-to-go mounted spares (no TPMS) and if I ever decide to unmounts them will probably sell those first.

DAMN! Good plan! I have one new BFG that was the spare on my truck and two others that have 80% tred left on them, just in case you or anyone else wants them.

MF RAPTOR

D

Deleted member 12951

are those shocks for sale?

What the ones that only have 8k miles on them and have the Outlaw Alpha 1 Rear Shock Guard Protector still on them? Nope, stashing them for now. I just set them there temporarily when I was moving stuff around. Been storing them upright as I was told it makes a difference. I would sell the Guard protectors but that would be hijacking someone else's thread.....