WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well you won't need ice but it might help to keep from freezing.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

and will keep it in one spot

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I'm struggling to justify bringing a cooler. I mean, it's gonna be frickin' freezing. Anything I want cold I'll leave in the bed under the cover.

I'm just throwing in a case of water in the bed. It'll stay cold and if it freezes I'll just bring what I'll drink in the cab and it'll slowly unthaw

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just throwing in a case of water in the bed. It'll stay cold and if it freezes I'll just bring what I'll drink in the cab and it'll slowly unthaw

That's my thinking. Case of water, case of Gatorade and some Monster Drinks.

I also have a backpacking stove to melt snow if I have enough time during a stop so we can have a hot drink.

That settles it, cooler is coming out.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
That's my thinking. Case of water, case of Gatorade and some Monster Drinks.

I also have a backpacking stove to melt snow if I have enough time during a stop so we can have a hot drink.

That settles it, cooler is coming out.

Hell ya, don't waste the room.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^ I am bringing one to pack some extra food... There are places we might be stuck at and/or get into a little town with a 4 hour wait for food... That aint me... Im bringing enough for us in my truck...

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^ I am bringing one to pack some extra food... There are places we might be stuck at and/or get into a little town with a 4 hour wait for food... That aint me... Im bringing enough for us in my truck...

I can tell you 100% we won't be eating in a little town with a 4 hour wait for food.