Will the 2018 Raptor get new style key and LED license plate lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I will fully admit, license plate lights is a mod I just simply cannot wrap my narrow, military mind around. I have never looked at the rear of any of my vehicles and said to myself : “self, I need to make that plate easier for everyone to see”. I’ve probably got... let’s see 2000 - now... Yup, 17 years worth of pollen, road grime and dust on my current plates, the style has long since been replaced twice! They don’t reflect light, they just collect bugs.

Lighting them up would be silly, everyone would just see how dirty my license plates are, and don’t EVEN think about suggesting washing license plates that the state compels me to buy in order to drive on the public roads my tax money pays for.

Maybe someone can enlighten me (no pun intended) as to the aesthetic benefits of the LED plate lights.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every other light on the truck is LED, they last longer are brighter and don't look stupid with all of the other LED's on the truck. They are also 15 bucks and take 5 minutes to change.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they also changed the wiper speed settings and it will be epic