Wicked web checkout?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with Wicked Performance website? When I go to checkout the only option for shipping state is Ohio and there's no way to change it. Wicked only ships to Ohio?

Last edited:

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its a mistake. Dont worry about it you will be prompted to enter a new state just after that screen. Our web guys cannot seem to get it to change. I hate computers!! Except for there ability to take me to this forum.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't worry. It's just going to arrive at my door step and not yours :)

OP
OP
mprice1234

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
No next screen

Can't get the shopping cart screen to go past the first address info screen, just keeps asking for a valid zip code but won't allow you to change the state. Continuous loop for valid zip code. I'll just buy else where!:waytogo:

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its fixed. I dont know what happened. The marketing guys tell me not to go and mess around on the back end of the site, but that makes me want to do it more!

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nevermind. I had typed up something that doesn't really matter after this response..

Its fixed. I dont know what happened. The marketing guys tell me not to go and mess around on the back end of the site, but that makes me want to do it more!

That says it all... it wasn't your web guys inability to fix the issue... it was you dicking around with the site.. lol

~BGM

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah it works now, I just dropped my order for a dead pedal kit earlier today and everything went through great. I gotta say the "Ohio" thing did throw me off a bit.

Wicked, could you get your Web designer to throw an asterisk in beside it with an explanation down at the bottom maybe? Just so it doesn't throw people off as badly? Just a thought.