Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my VIN 1FTFW1R66EFC80243!

Too bad I will still be on my desert vacation until the middle of September.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Headed for the 6 month mark and still no info from nobody. Dealer that my wife works for has a roush raptor coming in next week and if i dont get any info on my truck i am going to jump on that one. 5 weeks since my truck was built and they cant even tell me where it is, gave me the old song and dance about shortage of rail cars, they have been using that excuse since feb. time to think of another excuse because that one is getting real old.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck better get put on a train this week, This is really turning into a complete pain in my ass,i cant believe things are still that fu%ked up out there.

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Test drove on Friday - but dealer wanted $10k over sticker. Called around until I found one I liked at fair deal. It is on the rail, due at delivery prep 6/30 and at dealer 7/3.

Black/Black
801A
Sunroof
Tailgate Step
17" forged wheels
Front & Real Camera
Sprayed in Bedliner

Looking forward to it coming in and having a truck again!

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my VIN today, production scheduled for end of july. Boom! Hopfully no railroad holdups for mine...

MSRP.

--John