Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baddoug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
107 days later....Got the email today that my RUBY RED SE has arrived!!!

80sTiger

Reaction score
Well, called the fleet manager again at the local dealer, not on the lot supposedly. But the system says 'final delivery' and the name of the dealer. No more 'holding facility' after arriving by rail. And that final delivery was dated 8/5. But they say it's not there. I knew things were going too smoothly.

80sTiger

Reaction score
Mystery solved. Delivered to wrong local dealership. Utter lack of communication and tracking for such an expensive piece of property. Been sitting there 4 days. I had to call and ask just on a hunch. Amazing.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mystery solved. Delivered to wrong local dealership. Utter lack of communication and tracking for such an expensive piece of property. Been sitting there 4 days. I had to call and ask just on a hunch. Amazing.

Thats just freaking nuts.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure if I count here but tried to purchase a 14 SE but dealership kept adding to the price of the truck and it was popping over 65 so I walked away. Still looking ready to buy in anyone knows of SE super crew in the phila/dc/new york area let me know.

80sTiger

Reaction score
Wire transfer today. Paperwork tomorrow, and back. Wednesday = Raptor. Placed custom order with dealer June 13th. Truck delivered to dealer locally on 8/5. Possession 8/13 as things look today.