Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked the truck up yesterday and drove home (65 miles). Truck is awesome.

Now have 250 miles on it! Enjoying every minute of it.

Couple of photos as well.

Well for you folks waiting, it is well worth the wait! I picked mine up 7/3 - just passed 1,500 miles today. Love the truck - Nice to be high up again for the commute.

You will not regret this purchase!!!!

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two months since my truck was built and still has not made it to the dealer. I could have walked out and back to michigan twice in that amount of time???? When i ordered my 2011 mustang it also took 2 months to ship WTF

D

Deleted member 12951

Two months since my truck was built and still has not made it to the dealer. I could have walked out and back to michigan twice in that amount of time???? When i ordered my 2011 mustang it also took 2 months to ship WTF

Oh so you are used to this insane wait, what are you complaining about then?

Just joking.

If you have the railroad company and railcar number, what does tracking of it tell you?

I tracked mine but then it sat it a railyard for over a week. Ford tracking system did show who the truck carrier was and it took some work but was able to call them and ask what was up, it was delivered the following day.

My dealer offered absolutely no help in tracking it. Kind members here on FRF are the ones that helped me. Ford customer service and even Crystal here was no help.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Well, you were right, picked mine up before you. Sorry, really wished you had your truck by now! But like I keep saying, hang in there, don't give up, don't give in! The stress will be gone and the smile will be back on your face the instant your behind the wheel!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was heading to Erie Pa from Northern VA last night on the PA turnpike heading west and saw a transport truck heading east with 3 Raptors: Black, Terrain and White with graphics. Perhaps someone here maybe getting his truck soon. :)

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this is where i am this week. Truck got off train on 7/14 and is only 50 miles away from dealer and is waiting transport, been sitting for 7 days. everything about this order has been delayed 4 1/2 months to get order pulled sat for 7 weeks at factory 2 weeks on train and a week at drop off point been screwed from the get go???? Will probably get delivered this week but cant get there until next weekend.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this is where i am this week. Truck got off train on 7/14 and is only 50 miles away from dealer and is waiting transport, been sitting for 7 days. everything about this order has been delayed 4 1/2 months to get order pulled sat for 7 weeks at factory 2 weeks on train and a week at drop off point been screwed from the get go???? Will probably get delivered this week but cant get there until next weekend.

Hang in there! Only a few more days. You won't regret it..........

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a VIN!

How soon can I expect a build date after receiving the VIN?