Where Should We Have Our Next Raptor Round-up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
the Raptor ***** traveled from the Baja and inseminated the Dearborn egg.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Heck we all know that "Born in Baja" is a marketing slogan driven by the history of offroad races like the Baja 500, etc. The Raptor was a glimmer in Ford's eye in Dearborn. It was conceived there and the gestation period was in Anza-Borrego and Ocotillo Wells. The birth happened in Michigan well within US borders :)

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My vote is for Glen Helen Park in So Cal. Great track... perfect for the Raptor.

(Second choice would be AZ)

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My vote's for Anza-Borrego Desert State Park and Ocotillo Wells.

Then maybe you guys can show us (take us) on the loop you all ran when you did the drives with the magazine editors. And if you decide not to do that how about you tell us the coordinates on the map so we can do the loop ourselves?! We definitely want to make that run!

I too am interested to hear what the demographics are on the Raptor (where the most have been sold other than SoCal :D ).

I agree with Dan! Anza Borrego ( Havent been there yet ) I think Arizona, Cali, and Nevada have the most raptors sold.

halcyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote for either Phoenix, or Glen Helen. Also, Stoddard Valley OHV area might be fun.....

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there..

After the Las Vegas event I thought Glen Helen in SoCal would be a good place for a Round-up. www.glenhelen.com

My vote's for Anza-Borrego Desert State Park and Ocotillo Wells.
How about Plaster City? From there you can run to Glamis or Oco
You can also get good footage from plaster city
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQCRTBPOnQc&feature=fvw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpXUSAxUT5E&feature=related

I vote for either Phoenix, or Glen Helen. Also, Stoddard Valley OHV area might be fun.....
Lucerne might be a good place to run, you can run from Lucerne to Barstow, then from Barstow you can run to the hotels in Primm