Where do you work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khandis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a newb to the boards from Clarksville, TN.. just wondering where everyone works?

Also,

Someone talk me into purchasing this truck... I can afford to buy the truck, however, I find it really hard to justify spending 40+ on a vehicle... thoughts?

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first off welcome to the forum, the only reasoning you need to buy one is that it is a Raptor! jk, it an amzing truck, you wont find a better truck then it, would be my reasoning why to get one. :peace:

Last edited:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome-3.gif

Here is the post you are looking for looking for what we all do..
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/what-do-you-do-444/

OP
OP
K

khandis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. i did a search on jobs and then occupation and didn't find anything so I created a new thread.. thanks for that

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a newb to the boards from Clarksville, TN.. just wondering where everyone works?

Also,

Someone talk me into purchasing this truck... I can afford to buy the truck, however, I find it really hard to justify spending 40+ on a vehicle... thoughts?

It's really a unique truck. It makes me grin every time I fire it up. It's simply fun to drive and you get ALL sorts of looks. I'm extremely happy I purchased it.
I also ended up towing a Jeep on a trailer unexpectedly this weekend. Coming from a Ram 2500 I was SHOCKED at how well the Raptor towed. Even though the Ram technically had a higher capacity, for my purposes the Raptor was FAR more of a pleasant towing experience. It handled the mountainous three hour trip to Denver with no problem.

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheela said:
first off welcome to the forum, the only reasoning you need to buy one is that it is a Raptor! jk, it an amzing truck, you wont find a better truck then it, would be my reasoning why to get one. :peace:

Wheela pretty much said it all "Its a Raptor". Everytime I start it or drive it I feel like a kid with a new toy, the biggest badest new toy in the entire neighborhood. It rides like a Cadillac on the highway and a trophy truck on the dirt!

My Raptor is my 9th truck that I've owned and by far the nicest looking, riding, and performing of all.

If your concerned about the money maybe look around and see if there is a nice used one around??

Dave.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To rephrase what has pretty much already been said: don't look at it as spending $xxk on a vehicle. Look at it as spending half that amount on a vehicle, and the other half on buying into a hobby that will probably change your life.

Speaking for myself, I knew I was buying a truck that could go off road, but once I got off road with it my view totally changed. What I used to think would be a neat thing to do once in a while, has become an obsession not just for me, but for my family as well. We plan our vacations around where the Raptor can take us now. No way in the world we'd have said that would be true before buying it.

Change your outlook on where your money is really going when you buy it, and I think things will all the sudden make a ton more sense to ya.

Either way, welcome to FRF! Keep us posted on what you decide.