When I start up my raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I updated my sync about a month ago, and everytime i start up my car, the sync lady stops all the music and says this "sync has connected to your phone, and is reminding you that 911 assist is set to off." can someone please help me turn that off? its just annoying.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you turn 911 assist ON, it won't tell you that it's OFF. Nor, will it tell you that it's ON.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
This is relevant to my interests too. I hate that stupid announcement. I've caught myself mumbling "shut up you dumb ******" a few times.:ROFLJest:

OP
OP
BubbaRaptor

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i tell her that every time haha, yes i know that if i turn it on... it will turn off. thank you for that. but no where on my settings or anything is there a 911 assist button

Rapford75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its there. Go to phone settings and advanced and it is in there somewhere. Also, you can turn off voice notifications so you dont get the "******" telling you every little annoyance, just a screen pop up.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can turn the reminder off but the popup is always there. It'll still mute your music for a few seconds.

Hookup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I updated my sync about a month ago, and everytime i start up my car, the sync lady stops all the music and says this "sync has connected to your phone, and is reminding you that 911 assist is set to off." can someone please help me turn that off? its just annoying.

Because you bluetooth on your phone is turned on and the Lady talking( I named her Sheela) is connected to your mobile device when she says that just turn of bluetooth on your phone. As for it still connecting and her not having to say that everytime than idk