What's your thoughts on the 2017 Ford Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Automated cruise control on a off road truck lol, pussyvill im going to set my cruise out at the baja so all I have to do is steer.

Baja in comfort, bro. Baja mode = beast mode. Who needs a trophy truck when you can get a 2017 Raptor? Game over.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Caddy on the inside, trophy truck on the outside. Don't mess with my cruise control.

Reaction score

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did Ford stretch the nose of the new Raptor? From the pictures from the past auto shows, it kinda looks like they did.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With all the 17 threads out there, did we really need a new one for the same discussion? Or were we tired of the hight post count on those threads? Lol... @RLTW - please let the op know what you think of the new Raptor. He asked for your opinion. Lol...

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

I was under the same impressions about the number of threads already dedicated to this heap of junk joe and was content with not adding my criticisms in yet another tedious 17 conversation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk