What ya putting in your lip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who's dipping what these days? I tried Black Buffalo blood orange flavor.....dang stuff is great, flavor lasts forever. No tobacco leaves or any tobacco period. Made with edible greens, nicotine in the long cut. Pouches are zero nicotine. If you ain't tried it , give it a shot. I order direct and get a military discount. You can get a discount for subscribing to get 2 or 5 cans every whatever on top of the military discount. Heard about it on Joe Rogan.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive had a progression of things. Started with Copenhagen pouches about 15 years ago, then had a long cut period for a few years, went to red man, then back to pouches, now Zen of any flavor 6mg. Being able to rock and roll at work with no one knowing is a game changer.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Copenhagen straight long cut for years. not a lot 1 can every 3 days. The only time I don't have one in is when I am sleeping. BUT.... I will give your stuff a try.

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Copenhagen straight long cut for years. not a lot 1 can every 3 days. The only time I don't have one in is when I am sleeping. BUT.... I will give your stuff a try.
Joe Rogan had it on an episode and I wanted to try it. Loves had it here so I got a can...then bought 3 more 2 days later. Now I just get it shipped to me lol. I haven't tried mint or wintergreen. The peach is good but not my favorite.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who's dipping what these days? I tried Black Buffalo blood orange flavor.....dang stuff is great, flavor lasts forever. No tobacco leaves or any tobacco period. Made with edible greens, nicotine in the long cut. Pouches are zero nicotine. If you ain't tried it , give it a shot. I order direct and get a military discount. You can get a discount for subscribing to get 2 or 5 cans every whatever on top of the military discount. Heard about it on Joe Rogan.
Do the non nicotine pouches have the “satisfaction”?

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Started in the early days with skoal winter green, Kodiak wintergreen, quit for a long time....shoulda stayed quit but we all have our vices.....could never do the cope, it was too fine I think. The zens were good for a while until they quit satisfying. Been on the one pouches, in citrus, #8. Two at a time. Weird not to spit, but it does satisfy. Sometime gives me a weird couple of violent hiccups or an insatiable thirst though