What would be a good asking price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I for one think you are all over reacting. You don't know who this guy is. You don't know the mental fortitude and grit it took this f*ck boy to be able to form a complete sentence between hits of his sweet crystal **** treats. Na, this guy can FAWK off

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Pound sand you POS
WTF? Just so your clear; you asked about a price in the wash a detail section. Then you were a total **** *** when they tried to clarify what you were asking. You act like an entitled jerk. Get the f out you don’t deserve help.

OP
OP
Brandingo

Brandingo

Reaction score
Yeah California, no telling what sorta “legal drug” or l i b t a r d nonsense “they them he she” is hopped up on. I wish that was a satirical comment, but it’s not.

Yes l i b t a r d is censored. wtf
Only steers and ****** come from Texas, and you don't look much like a steer to me. that’s how stupid you are. You think everybody’s liberal in California. Go f$&@ yourself Texas sucks anyway

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only steers and ****** come from Texas, and you don't look much like a steer to me. that’s how stupid you are. You think everybody’s liberal in California. Go f$&@ yourself Texas sucks anyway
Please enough. Give your phone back to your sponsor. You've fallen off the wagon again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShockerFL