GEN 2 What else is in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
mine is white too. my gen 2 was white. I tried to get the 21' gen 3 white but got leadfoot cus it was on the lot and didn't want to wait. it will be traded in for another white truck probably end of the year. I dont need the pickup bed for work anymore. it'll be replaced with an expedition or Tahoe the inside space will work so much better for me. and yes it will be white as well. my wife's Macan is white. kinda boring for some maybe most but it sure looks cool in the garage with just white vehicles.
#blackraptorsmatter

@smurfslayer lol

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 450995

2003 with just under 50k miles and 730whp. Fun truck, my 4th over the years and while I committed to never selling this one...might be listing it.
I had an 2002 that I bought new. Loved that thing. Had to move back to the Communist Frozen Tundra (Michigan), so I sold it and bought a Superduty. The Lightning was my wifes favorite truck.

Mine was tuned by Black's in Casselberry, FL. It was stout, but not that stout!

Love those HRE's!!!! :leghump:

Morgan

Reaction score
I had an 2002 that I bought new. Loved that thing. Had to move back to the Communist Frozen Tundra (Michigan), so I sold it and bought a Superduty. The Lightning was my wifes favorite truck.

Mine was tuned by Black's in Casselberry, FL. It was stout, but not that stout!

Love those HRE's!!!! :leghump:
Thanks!

They're awesome trucks, I bought my first as a new model in 2000. Traded to an 03 Cobra and then found my way back into a Lightning a few more times because they're fun (relatively quick and sporty) and comfortable. Unfortunately, the replacement parts to keep them in great condition are becoming scarce. The motors and drivetrain are too expensive to build.