What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coop65

Reaction score
Method had a 30% off sale on beauty bolts, so I wanted to see how their blue would match. Just the right amount of pop IMO.

Looks great !!! I almost went with the STT Pro's--- had those on my H2 Hummer and it was a beast of a tire in the mud !!! I just went with a set of Cooper Discoverer Rugged Treks and am really liking them so far too (posted a pick a couple pages back)--- We are the same color choice on trucks too ~~~

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my truck from a 1-week stay at the dealership for an oil change and some warranty work. Dealership replaced VCT related seals/gaskets and looks like valve covers as well as oil was slowly seeping out around the VCT solenoids.

What was NOT addressed:

-Possible IWE grinding noise as they could not replicate it. Personally replaced check valve months ago.

-Rattle when blipping the throttle

-Possible passenger side axle seal leak- determined not to be a leak by tech

But the BEST part about this experience…

Came back to “missing” sunglasses in the holder, work gloves in the center console, AND the plate to access the drain plug. :mad: