What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap man! One one level i'm jealous you get to drive that much and on another I'm glad my 2018 only has 48k on the clock :p
I do put some miles on her. Picked her up Dec of 2016 and I don't think I can ever get rid of her. Lots of work done and no way to ever recoup any of it when the odometer says 200k. But man I have been thinking about a Gen 3 possibly an R if the prices will come down from the clouds.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do put some miles on her. Picked her up Dec of 2016 and I don't think I can ever get rid of her. Lots of work done and no way to ever recoup any of it when the odometer says 200k. But man I have been thinking about a Gen 3 possibly an R if the prices will come down from the clouds.
Yep... keep struggling with ADDING an R. Didn't get my new 2020 until COVID hit though as I'll eat shit and die before paying a markup on ANYTHING.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I hear you! The Braptors have been coming WAYYYY down in price lately - I think ford is reducing the prices a lot, they must have realized they were drunk when they thought a Braptor should be over $100k :rolleyes: But mid $70s might make them more attractive.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I hear you! The Braptors have been coming WAYYYY down in price lately - I think ford is reducing the prices a lot, they must have realized they were drunk when they thought a Braptor should be over $100k :rolleyes: But mid $70s might make them more attractive.
Rite!! I seen a Braptor for sale in Montana for 82k. That's where them Rs need to be. Ha

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess this should really be “what will you do to your Raptor mañana?” …just finished doing the brakes on one of my daughter’s friend’s car, and done wrenchin’ for tonight! LOL

IMG_6530.jpeg

Still waiting for the lube locker gasket anyway; should be here tomorrow.

And yes, it’s the Spicer vs. the Ford Performance version. Paid $129 for this one, and the cheapest I could find a Ford badged version was almost double the price. For $100+ I’ll live with this sticker! LoL.

Or I may have a custom badge engraved, I’m not opposed to spending money on bling, but I want it to mean something…like I did for my tailgate badge:

i-WbVX4F2-X4.jpg

…and my G21 baseplates!

i-BKMSGtL-X4.jpg

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice I was an aviation Boseman’s mate, I was on the bow cats on the enterprise in 74&75 we were the first ones to get the F-14 tomcats they were brand new, I’m still waiting to put mine on I bought it but glad I didn’t put it on yet it could have voided the warranty when I had to have my rear axle replaced this is a dorman from rock auto for $99.00, I would like to know where you got yours done (the emblem) very nice

Attachments

• 1B8E64A9-0C6A-47D2-9E15-D0C91A4BFC75.jpeg
    1B8E64A9-0C6A-47D2-9E15-D0C91A4BFC75.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 23
  • B369DB01-CB75-4FBE-B8AC-78B7969FB6AE.jpeg
    B369DB01-CB75-4FBE-B8AC-78B7969FB6AE.jpeg
    193.7 KB · Views: 23

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was done by Billet Badges … not cheap at $300 for my semi-custom design, but an incredible piece of automotive artwork IMHO. They do great work, and were awesome to work with…great communication and collaboration too.

My badge was on their home page for a while, and is still showing on the Ford badge page!