What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some cosmetic stuff.
Cerakote on all the exterior plastic. This stuff is awesome.
Added the expedition radio bezel.
Had a spare can of plastidip so red tow hooks.
Interesting product from Cerakote. I haven't seen that before.

debauch

Reaction score
Interesting product from Cerakote. I haven't seen that before.

The difference is night and day. I did this piece three weeks and two car washes ago. I just took that picture. The stuff works. $20 box from Amazon will cover the entire truck. With a couple of spare wipes.

Attachments

• IMG_1169.jpeg
    IMG_1169.jpeg
    278.6 KB · Views: 52

CecilK12

Reaction score
Changed the oil for the first time. Mobil 1 full synthetic and Mobil 1 filter. Good news I don’t have the plastic yellow drain plug. So the skid plate has to be removed to change the oil. Overall it’s not bad. It’s a good day!

debauch

Reaction score
That expedition piece looks pretty high end.
Yeah, it’s nice. The chrome knobs take a minute to get used to. I like darker knobs on our trucks more but the heated steering wheel button and temp displays are worth the change.

Yeah it fits just like an f150 one and has a lil more features

Has three ports but ours only has two, but works as normal
I’m guessing the third port is for the rear hvac controls?!? Which our trucks don’t have.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the red raptor one and the F-150 but I don’t have the F-150 logo just the raptor so I’ll probably get that

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change!

AMSOIL Signature Series 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil and filter.

First time using this flexible funnel. Love this gadget. Definitely recommend if you don’t have one. EWK oil funnel on Amazon.

IMG_5309.jpeg
IMG_5299.jpeg
JLT catch can was about a 1/4 full. Had no idea the last time it was clean out from when I purchased it but now I do know.
IMG_5307.jpeg
IMG_5315.jpeg

I don’t wish nothin bad on anyone but man the last tech decided he’d use the wrench to tighten this bad boy on there and it as hell gettin it off but with some elbow grease it finally came off. :mad: This flexible funnel came in handy catching the filter and oil and the OEM pan and flow directing the oil out actually worked well.

IMG_5316.jpeg

She’s all good to go until her next oil service. Spark plugs are next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forcefed23