What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not 100% but reaching out to the zero gravity crew they assured me even in rough off-roading and heat I shouldn’t have any issues with it.

Weight for 80 amp hours is 22 pounds I think. Maybe 24.

Reserve is a long time and it’ll smart reserve power you can turn on with a key fob if your truck was sitting for 6 months.
Zero Gravity or Anti Gravity? I believe two different offerings. For 80ah LiPos, I've seen 600-2000 CCA depending on manufacturers claims. Don't know how well they hold up to cranking these days but were not so up to the task then. Mine from different manufacturers do not like extreme temps though.

However, dropped about 350lbs from my cart with a higher torque motor and she's LIMITED to 30mph loaded with 680lbs of people n dogs. Sooooo worth it! My Kawasaki Z1000 didn't mind a 1/3 weight battery either. Think shaved 90lbs off the boat but can't recall exact numbers there.

If they can crank these days, the price is worth it as they take sooooooooooooo many more charges than lead acid. I just don't have any data for autos.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zero Gravity or Anti Gravity? I believe two different offerings. For 80ah LiPos, I've seen 600-2000 CCA depending on manufacturers claims. Don't know how well they hold up to cranking these days but were not so up to the task then. Mine from different manufacturers do not like extreme temps though.

However, dropped about 350lbs from my cart with a higher torque motor and she's LIMITED to 30mph loaded with 680lbs of people n dogs. Sooooo worth it! My Kawasaki Z1000 didn't mind a 1/3 weight battery either. Think shaved 90lbs off the boat but can't recall exact numbers there.

If they can crank these days, the price is worth it as they take sooooooooooooo many more charges than lead acid. I just don't have any data for autos.

Sorry antigravity. Not sure where I pulled zero gravity from.

From their site. I went with the 80AH version.

• H7/Group 94R OEM Automotive Case size (directly replace stock battery).
  • LxWxH: 12.25 x 7 x 7.5 inches.
  • Amp Hours: 40 Ah, 60 Ah, or 80 Ah.
  • High Power: 40Ah=1500CA, 60Ah=1800CA, 80Ah=~2000 Cranking Amps.
  • Exclusive RE-START Technology: Wireless Jump-Starting built-in; just press the button on your Keyfob remote.
  • Complete Battery Management Systembuilt-in.
  • Ultra Lightweight: Drop up to 40 lbs instantly! 70% lighter than lead.
  • Safest Battery Technology using full BMS and Lifepo4 Lithium chemistry.

R Level

Reaction score
I have those, ready to install but my Raptor is Ruby Red so the Stainless Steel won’t look that good like it does on your rig. I plan on roughing them up with sandpaper and painting em Ruby Red before I install.

Will post if my paint ever arrives thru Amazon....
yes! looks gr8. Did that myself on my ride. Also, moved around the running boards such that the meat of the rails would provide more of a step for rear passenger's feet as they climb in. In addition, the new "RAPTOR" will be in the front. Would look gr8! Think about it!

R Level

Reaction score
Kind of lame, but I added some zip ties to the cables on my backflip cover. Damn things are hard to grab onto sometimes. If you know what I'm talking about, this will help.
View attachment 142512
How is that holding up for you (the tri-fold)? I had one (same model) with my last F150, yet at the second section of the first fold began seperating thus coming apart. I had to ditch it over time and invest in a retrax.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
How is that holding up for you (the tri-fold)? I had one (same model) with my last F150, yet at the second section of the first fold began seperating thus coming apart. I had to ditch it over time and invest in a retrax.
It's holding up well. Stays parked outside in the sun and gets used several times a week. Had it for about 5 years, now on my Gen 3.

R Level

Reaction score
I installed a stubby. I know how the stock antenna sucks when off-roading so taking care of that is an easy one

View attachment 300979
View attachment 300980

The more time consuming project was installing the Blackvue 900S-2CH 4K UHD dashcams and hard wiring in the ****** 360c. Took my time and did a good or better job than the professionals when it was all completed.

View attachment 300981

Threw in three Element Fire extinguisher to have when on the trails.

View attachment 300982
View attachment 300983
"deleted member" - how did you pull off the side door dash vent covers? Gr8 pics.