What did you do to your Raptor R today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orangelaw98

Reaction score
Just waiting on my buyback. Almost every time I take thr R out for a drive it throws another error code.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230618_195833_FordPass.jpg
    Screenshot_20230618_195833_FordPass.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 46

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I am just waiting on RAV Team to give me numbers. I have a 2023 Antimatter blue 37 at priority 01 and then hopefully a shot at a 24 R without ADM from the same dealer
They got back to me pretty quick, I went back and forth with them a few times but they eventually agreed to basically buyback the truck for everything I had into it including the ADM and the cost of the PPF that I installed. I was wondering if anybody else was having enough problems as I was and moving forward with a buyback.

Tim Reed

Reaction score
Changed the oil and thoroughly washed the car. Today it hit the 120k mark. I believe it is just the beginning of my journey in this automotive work of art. Got it a year ago via sca.auction. Great car, I must admit!

Last edited:

RETRO

Reaction score
They got back to me pretty quick, I went back and forth with them a few times but they eventually agreed to basically buyback the truck for everything I had into it including the ADM and the cost of the PPF that I installed. I was wondering if anybody else was having enough problems as I was and moving forward with a buyback.
I have had mine since late February and so far all good. I luv it.
What kind of issues were you having?