What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NACHOMASTER

Reaction score
I’ve got a question about my Line-X bed liner that I’m wondering if anyone can answer.

I was dumb and didn’t get the Line-X option that includes UV protection. I’m wondering if I could use one of the aerosol UV sprays on the market, like Sunguard, to protect the Line-X from fading?

I mean there’s one way to find out, just hoping not to repeat someone else’s mistake.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a question about my Line-X bed liner that I’m wondering if anyone can answer.

I was dumb and didn’t get the Line-X option that includes UV protection. I’m wondering if I could use one of the aerosol UV sprays on the market, like Sunguard, to protect the Line-X from fading?

I mean there’s one way to find out, just hoping not to repeat someone else’s mistake.

do you have a bedcover? or is it uncovered? I would think you will be fine if its covered

I have never used any aftermarket UV sprays

23Raptor37PP

Reaction score
Waterfowler 41 on the ol’ YouTube.
Your videos are amazing. Ive been binging the titan V2 intercooler and the hot/cold pipe install videos. Doing both installs plus adding the turbosmart BOV on saturday. Side note - i contacted the local dealership regarding the heated steering wheel covid chip fix and my vin was a no go. Ended up calling nhtsa and going that route to try and get my vin added to Oasis. This is an option tho those whose vins are not in oasis.

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Your videos are amazing. Ive been binging the titan V2 intercooler and the hot/cold pipe install videos. Doing both installs plus adding the turbosmart BOV on saturday. Side note - i contacted the local dealership regarding the heated steering wheel covid chip fix and my vin was a no go. Ended up calling nhtsa and going that route to try and get my vin added to Oasis. This is an option tho those whose vins are not in oasis.
Great call out on NHTSA. Hope that works for you. Thanks for the kind words! Good luck with you installs!

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed all the trail dust and bugs from the recent trip and even gave it tire shine for the @John M BUNMAN seal of approval. :)
IMG_3265.jpeg
IMG_3271.jpeg
However, during the cleaning I noticed that somehow both of the clear covers on the Rigid Driving Lights had vanished.
IMG_3272.jpeg
Which ticks me off since they don’t make those anymore. Glad I bought a few extra but still irritating. :favorites68:

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed all the trail dust and bugs from the recent trip and even gave it tire shine for the @John M BUNMAN seal of approval. :)
View attachment 462883
View attachment 462884
However, during the cleaning I noticed that somehow both of the clear covers on the Rigid Driving Lights had vanished.
View attachment 462888
Which ticks me off since they don’t make those anymore. Glad I bought a few extra but still irritating. :favorites68:
Ebay still has them available but yes, bummer they dont make them anymore.