What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. I went with their dual setup. Why not throw in some better speakers while you had it torn apart?

I plan to down the road... just wanted to go in phases.... honestly now I am not sure I will. It sounds really good (as I am sure you know).

That's looks great! Nice work and alot of effort there. Where did you get the amp and speaker at? Was it a kit form?

Yes, here is the kit I bought: https://www.mtiacoustics.net/ford.h...d-Seat-Bundles/p/521534154/category=107713013

SeasickLI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received SVC’s Bump Stop kit with Fox 2.5’s today. Hoping to get it mounted this weekend. Went with SVC because they make a kit specific for 37 or 35 trucks. Seemed important because that is how Ford is limiting travel on these trucks with 37 package. Not sure what the other companies are modeling their kits off as non list it.

Would love to see some pics of this setup. I’ve been eye balling this kit.

Subaruski

Reaction score
Awesome setup. I've been curious if the front Built Right racks would fit with the Ford retractable bedcover. Anyone know?

Can you still access onboard power behind the RotoPax can?

Added Built Right Industries bedside rack systems, integrated with the Ford BoxLink points, stuck in a 3-gal RotoPax can (for the four-wheeler) and a fire extinguisher.

View attachment 453035View attachment 453036

Last edited:

k3k0a808

Reaction score
Awesome setup. I've been curious if the front Built Right racks would fit with the Ford retractable bedcover. Anyone know?

I think the Ford Retractable cover is a Retrax... or at least it looked like one when I saw it at the dealership. If so my Retrax with the builtright Molle panels work together, just can't put the ones on the front because the canister blocks the front ones, I just got their small universal panels and put some threaded rivets in the side of the bed and mounted them. Took some quick pics.IMG_0581.jpegIMG_0580.jpeg

Last edited:

Madhouse

Reaction score

I have the Ford tri-panel flip back cover, all the Built Right panels fit well. BTW, in my last 3 trucks I used BakFlip covers, this thing feels like half the weight but easily as strong.

Nope, no access to the on-board power without removing the RotoPax. If I ever decide I need that power outlet, I'll swap the can and extinguisher and be good to go.