What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
The material for your seat covers is it the Dura? Like them so far?
Yeah I believe it’s the dura material. My dogs put it through its paces already. He dropped a treat last weekend and was “digging” into the seat crevice. Cover did its job.

Sometimes I wish I went with black but then I see how much he drools and know camo was the better options so these don’t look too gross between cleaning.

kirkb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what do you think of them?
So far so good, but only had them for a week and on the street. I will let you know after this weekend, as we are Baja bound !!!

But I wound up 1/2” front high, and I can’t be riding around with a squat, so I ordered 3/4” Foutz spacers for the rear.

IceStationZ

Reaction score
Landed new front floor mats from BaseLayer.... these things are so nice I'm kicking myself for not buying the rear mat too as a discounted 3 piece set. So much nicer than weathertech, Husky, or OEM for that matter. And made in the USA too. 2 thumbs up.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really nice setup and pictures. Has made me start looking at these. Wondering on weight and space though. With just the 2 of you, hows the space inside the tent? I"m trying to gauge fitment for 2 adults, 1 child, 2 dogs about the size of yours.
My rack on the bed cover can hold 400 lbs dynamic and 1200lbs static. The whole set up, tent and rack is under 200 lbs. My tent, FSR high country V2, can fit 2 people and a dog tops. It's essentially a full size bed. You would need the high country King which would most likely hang over the end of the truck a little. Either that or you'll have to go over cab which will be more of a permanent install. The benefit of my set up is that you can take it all off with 12 bolts and a friend to help lift.

Dnovakovic4

Reaction score
So far so good, but only had them for a week and on the street. I will let you know after this weekend, as we are Baja bound !!!

But I wound up 1/2” front high, and I can’t be riding around with a squat, so I ordered 3/4” Foutz spacers for the rear.
Haha Good to know! Post some pics. Where'd you get it done?