What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NACHOMASTER

Reaction score
It does look like a good match. Is it powder coat or paint? Looks like they were able to give it the satin look like factory too.
It’s paint and it has a clear coat. We didn’t want the end result to be too shiny so he did something to it but I’m not sure what. It looks like it should have looked from the factory. I stopped and compared it to an R’s bumper as I was leaving and couldn’t see any difference.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s paint and it has a clear coat. We didn’t want the end result to be too shiny so he did something to it but I’m not sure what. It looks like it should have looked from the factory. I stopped and compared it to an R’s bumper as I was leaving and couldn’t see any difference.
Does agate have tiny blue flakes in it?

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally found a 2021 rear cup holder from a salvage yard. Just in time for a trip out west to Oray, CO. Also put my Leatherman Raptor Rescue Emergency/ Trauma shears on the BuiltRight Molle Panel under the center console lid. Took some modification of Leatherman’s Molle mount as it’s for a fabric Molle panel but with trimming, it works fine. Hoping I don’t need them but at least they’ll be available.

IMG_2796.jpeg IMG_2795.jpeg

Last edited: