What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took it to work. Drove it home in the dark. Tried out the ford performance/ rigid light upgrade I posted earlier. Need to be adjusted better, but disappointed with the light output. Wouldn't do it again. Just letting everyone know what my thoughts are on this in case you're considering it.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took it to work. Drove it home in the dark. Tried out the ford performance/ rigid light upgrade I posted earlier. Need to be adjusted better, but disappointed with the light output. Wouldn't do it again. Just letting everyone know what my thoughts are on this in case you're considering it.
Since you were upgrading, should‘ve just gone with a SVP triple fog setup & be done.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost purchased those FP lights. But ended up with the rigid pro's vs those rigid made FP versions. Mine are so bright that there is no way I can use them on road with other cars near. They are almost like high beams in output and distance. If you want more light, I would get what I have. Sucks to buy twice. But the SRM pros or whatever they are called are VERY bright.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost purchased those FP lights. But ended up with the rigid pro's vs those rigid made FP versions. Mine are so bright that there is no way I can use them on road with other cars near. They are almost like high beams in output and distance. If you want more light, I would get what I have. Sucks to buy twice. But the SRM pros or whatever they are called are VERY bright.
Are they plug and play?

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they plug and play?
Yup. I made a post about them a while back. Super easy install and great vendors worth supporting. Like Bigworm said, they are bright!

ZorroV

Reaction score
Support from them is awesome. Sooner or later one of your corner edges will pop off. At least a few of us here had ours fall off. They sent me 4 brand new ones with no hassle at all. This is what I glued on to mine. Its a plastic wall anchor cut down and super glued on. It has not fallen off since.

img_0473-jpg.428987
I was one of those guys.. Corner edge piece broke off on mine and they sent me a complete hardware kit with screws, 4 corner edge peices, rubber bumpers etc... Support from them is amazing.