What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I taste farts

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rory (the main guy of the channel) is pretty amazing on what he can do as far as trail fixes. I don't blame the guy for getting excited and wanting to head out that way!

I have gone to Moab and theres plenty of trails that are Raptor friendly, that didn't look like one of them!
Nope. The Raptor has its limits. That's why I'm looking at a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 for rock crawling and severe off-road/no-road camping.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope. The Raptor has its limits. That's why I'm looking at a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 for rock crawling and severe off-road/no-road camping.
Its funny you say that, my buddy is looking at the exact same truck for basically the exact same reasons. He has a Taco now which is nice enough, but it's getting long in the tooth. He was thinking of a Raptor but realizes he wants to go more into the offroader direction than a bigger pickup direction.

I liked my TJ but I'd like it more with a longer wheelbase, 37s, a V8 and a Warranty!

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hadn’t messed with forscan in about 3yrs….or since I had an expedition. Today I hooked up my 23’ raptor and did bambi, no double honk, and parking lights as running lights. Still searching for module to mess with to add the oil temp to the gauge cluster.