What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received my spots in the mail today so I put them together tonight. Install in. Few days... What do you guys think? I was wondering if I should get the amber cap for the outters or maybe get an amber tint

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TMX installed mine 2 yrs ago. Is that what you did and it worked?

No. But if and when I put a 30 there I'll try it before I bend the brackets. I didn't measure, but it just may be enough room.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Amber caps

Received my spots in the mail today so I put them together tonight. Install in. Few days... What do you guys think? I was wondering if I should get the amber cap for the outters or maybe get an amber tint
If these are fogs mounted in the front bumper cutouts I would get the caps for all the lights. I have had both sides of my fogs get hit with rocks and shatter the lens! That way they are protected and removable for when you want the white light for off roading.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I found these out in Palmdale/Lancaster, CA area. The guy actually has 2 more loose projects in good shape. Only thing is that those 2 are the completely smooth sidewall (no groves) and I believe they are non dot. But for spares, they would be great! Not sure how the guy feels about shipping, but if you are interested PM me and I'll give you the guys #

PM SENT

Sent from iPhone 6S+

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If these are fogs mounted in the front bumper cutouts I would get the caps for all the lights. I have had both sides of my fogs get hit with rocks and shatter the lens! That way they are protected and removable for when you want the white light for off roading.

I'm actually looking into that as we speak. I'm ordering the Amber lense for the outside and clear for the inside. Will any covers work for any 3inch light?

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally put a bar behind the grill. I've got one more coming, a 40", for the lower grill. You can never have too much lights. Next up, A pillar pods!

Bumper looks great! Have any additional photos of the truck it looks sharp

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumper looks great! Have any additional photos of the truck it looks sharp

Here's a few. I'm going to be going with the SVC V3 rear bumper and dovetail in the next few weeks. 3.0's after that.....damn money pit.

Attachments

• truck 2.jpg
    truck 2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 148
  • truck 1.jpg
    truck 1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 125
  • truck 3.jpg
    truck 3.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 133