What are you replacing with the Gen 2 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 SC Lariat 4x4, 35K miles, 26K on the note - first flipping vehicle with "in car nav", first auto with nut chillin capabilities (will never have another car w/o it), first V6 I have ever bought too. Im pretty sure it could damn near keep up with my '91 fox-body 5.0 when stock (that incredible 225HP), sure was pretty bad-ass in its day though

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2008 F150 XLT - its already gone in a private sale so looking forward to having a truck back in the garage.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a6ad655fb6a69b494fca549773239137.jpg

db58d9a18bbd9dca8c23d28ce2b16894.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You trading the 350 too? I've been contemplating selling mine. I can still get more than what I paid for it where I live. Then just pick up the GT500 when it's released or buy a Viper that's spec'd how I want not too far away from me.

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded in the gen 1 for the 350 after 4 yrs but also worked in gen 2 at msrp with that deal. Made a few grand on the 350 after driving it a few months so I'm pretty happy all around. That 350 was a great time a lot of fun. But the raptor has provided a lot of memories I'm excited to see what the gen 2 has in it.

In the perfect world I would have a gt350 or gtr and a raptor

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You trading the 350 too? I've been contemplating selling mine. I can still get more than what I paid for it where I live. Then just pick up the GT500 when it's released or buy a Viper that's spec'd how I want not too far away from me.

I saw a video today of rumored ZR1's camoed up driving about, last big rush before the long-hyped mid-engine comes in '18-'19?

Im looking in on the new GT500 coming as well.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded in the gen 1 for the 350 after 4 yrs but also worked in gen 2 at msrp with that deal. Made a few grand on the 350 after driving it a few months so I'm pretty happy all around. That 350 was a great time a lot of fun. But the raptor has provided a lot of memories I'm excited to see what the gen 2 has in it.

In the perfect world I would have a gt350 or gtr and a raptor

Cool. Good luck with it. Can't wait for mine.

Only wish I could've made a trifecta of shadow black FP vehicles. Got the 350, raptor is coming, and would've loved a GT in shadow black but not in the cards.

What color Raptor are you getting?

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

I saw a video today of rumored ZR1's camoed up driving about, last big rush before the long-hyped mid-engine comes in '18-'19?

Im looking in on the new GT500 coming as well.

I read that too. But heck the Z06 is getting discounted pretty well now and I can't imagine the ZR1 being that much better for the increased cost. Will likely hold its value better than a z06, but...

And now rumor of a dual clutch auto going into the GT350 if they make them for another 2 year run. Kind of hope that's not true and that's slated for the GT500, purely for selfish reasons

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read that too. But heck the Z06 is getting discounted pretty well now and I can't imagine the ZR1 being that much better for the increased cost. Will likely hold its value better than a z06, but...

And now rumor of a dual clutch auto going into the GT350 if they make them for another 2 year run. Kind of hope that's not true and that's slated for the GT500, purely for selfish reasons[/QUOTE]

I hear that! It shifts quicker, yeah, but I love slamming gears. I read that about the 350, but have not heard on the 500. I would hope that would be optional?!

I want to see and read the testing on the soon to be out ZL1, everything thus far sounds pretty naughty - I have never owned a chevy, can't say I really like the camaros look. Lets be honest, they really haven't changed the design too much in close to 10 years now. It will come manual with optional 10 speed developed with Ford - but I'm sure you knew this already...