West Coast / CA prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Eh, what’s a mere 40k over sticker for an R? Chump change I say.

Half the fun is the hunt and the road trip home with the new vehicle. I’ve traveled from NY to Jackson, Mississippi for a Porsche. I got my Gen3 in NC at sticker, zero hassle. They gave me a high trade on Gen2 based on pics and stuck to it with zero hassle.

But you may be better off paying 20k over for a pos Lexus awfultrail model.

OP
OP
B

beemerb0y

Reaction score
Ya'll are misunderstanding. Im not asking for any help to find the truck. Just seeing what West coast prices have been hovering around.

MFouts

Reaction score
Purchased new 24 couple of weeks ago in Spokane Wa. Looked at trucks in Wa., Or., and Idaho. Most of the base models were selling at 5k over MSRP, some a bit more and some at MSRP. I traded 2 vehicles for the Raptor and did pay the 5k over but they gave me way over what I was expecting for my newer Wrangler and F150. I think with no trade I could have picked one up a bit at or maybe a bit under MSRP. They were a bit hard to find, had 2 sold out from under me when I was trying to decide.

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CA is nearly impossible to get MSRP for a Raptor.

Here is a great resource in finding MSRP deals. There are trucks even under MSRP every so often.

pchmotoho

Reaction score
I live in So. Cal, currently own a 17 and am looking to upgrade. I walked into the local Ford dealer (10 minute drive so can't hurt) and offered MSRP. They didn't even ask for my number when I left. I called 3 dealers in TN (my mom lives there so I have to go see her anyways every now and then) and they will all do the V6 at MSRP.

So it looks like im going that route. Ive travelled to TX and Missouri to buy new cars before. I enjoy the road trips so that is not an issue. It'll cost one night hotel room and about a grand (guessing) in fuel. FYI back in 17 I did buy my new Raptor at MSRP from a So. Cal dealer. I called about every dealer I could find from the border to the Bay Area and one day a dealer in Orange County to me to pick one up. Nicely optioned Black (no funky color).

CF109

Reaction score
Hi, funny, as I was dealing with this last month. I went the CPO route, but same issue, as I live in Orange County. The average price of the trucks I was looking at in SoCal, were roughly $84,000. I ended up getting basically the same version/mileage in Wisconsin for $68,000 + $2,500 for shipping to my house.

My search was for:
Certified used gold program
35,000 miles roughly
black/black
moonroof, etc.

If I were you, I would search outside of CA and see what Midwest/east coast has. Pricing is WAY different out of our dumb state...
This! Ca sucks and I went the same route.