Warranty/Cobb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford would of shut down Cobb tuning years ago if they seen that it was a bad tune. They have the ability to shut down any vehicle at any time. I’m only saying that even with out a tune if you push the truck to its factory limits you still can damage your truck, it’s all about limiting your self and control, because I have more hp I don’t intend to max out my truck every day. Bol to everyone
How exactly would Ford shut down an independent, privately owned, company? How do they shut any vehicle down at any time and why would they need that ability? Think of the insane liability if that were true, and they happened to shut your truck down right as you are crossing a highway and you get plowed by another vehicle!

In Fords eyes, pertaining to warranty, there is NO GOOD tune. Any tune changes factory limits and parameters, no manufacturer thinks that's a good thing for warranty coverage.

Also, like was already said, FORD HAS TO PROVE NOTHING.

Last edited: