GEN 2 WANTED BLUE RECARO SEATS to buy or trade.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathan413

Reaction score
HI THERE! Figured it doesn't hurt to ask. I am looking to buy the OEM blue recaro seats. I have the black and gray which I can trade as well and add a little cash on the trade.

I needed to buy a truck before the end of 2020 and was un able to find a raptor with the blue interior which is what I really wanted. I was wondering if anyone may be interested in in trading their seats and center cover for the black and gray leather. I would pay money on top. My seats are in excellent shape only 30k miles on my 2019 raptor. Never smoked in. Heated and cooled. Heated rear seats.

Really would love to find these. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That kid on YouTube Ben Hardy traded his 2020 in and it had Recaro's. I think he is located in Utah.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HI THERE! Figured it doesn't hurt to ask. I am looking to buy the OEM blue recaro seats. I have the black and gray which I can trade as well and add a little cash on the trade.

I needed to buy a truck before the end of 2020 and was un able to find a raptor with the blue interior which is what I really wanted. I was wondering if anyone may be interested in in trading their seats and center cover for the black and gray leather. I would pay money on top. My seats are in excellent shape only 30k miles on my 2019 raptor. Never smoked in. Heated and cooled. Heated rear seats.

Really would love to find these. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

On the off chance you are very wealthy I will sell you mine...entire truck if you like for 100k.
2019 15k miles, perfect, long list of mods, Velocity blue with the Recaros...and every other option I could click on...LOL

Todd Turbo S

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe you can still purchase the recaro seats and rear cover you’re looking for, from Ford parts, have you looked into that? I’m certain it will be pricey.

D

Deleted member 17706

I believe you can still purchase the recaro seats and rear cover you’re looking for, from Ford parts, have you looked into that? I’m certain it will be pricey.

Pretty sure you can do that. I just causally looked on Tasca and saw all the parts. The rear seats are cheap since it is the same seat as the non-recaros—only requires the Recaro covers. But the fronts are expensive: bottom part of one seat was $1500. So your probably looking around $5-6k to buy everything.