Vortex 76001 Mud Guard Size C Large Trucks (2) Pairs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and like many of you, I have buying some stuff to add to the truck...

I couldn't decide between the PDP Contours or the Vortex flaps, so I bought both and decided on the PDP Contours. My indecision helps you get these awesome flaps at a great price.

I have (2) pairs of the Vortex 76001 Mud Guard Size C. They are BRAND NEW with original packaging. I only took 1 set out to see how they would look.

LOWERED TO $70 + SHIPPING for the 2 pairs.:peace: 06/17/2012

First person to PM me - they are YOURS!

Last edited:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
So.... you want more for them than a dealer does:Grenade:

I was thinking the same thing. I think sets run new for 30 bucks at autozone, pepboys, napa, etc.

Don't crap in someone else's for sale thread. If you have an issue with their price, don't buy them, or send them a PM.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

This is in the rules for For Sale threads:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f29/sale-forum-rules-242/#post3320

OP
OP
X

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a dealer, if you want to buy them from a dealer, go ahead. But I'd like to try to cover my costs for what I'm into with them AND pay for SHIPPING to you. They are brand new, absolutely nothing wrong with them. None of those retailers you mentioned have them available around here, and if they are special ordered, you need to pay shipping. I'm lowering to $80 + FREE SHIPPING. PM me if you would like pics or to purchase them.

Status
Not open for further replies.