[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a conference call with my dealer and the Ford rep. I need the Raptor by the end of the year for my 179 deduction for taxes. The rep said that his understanding is the 2400+ built Raptors will not be retrofitted until next year. Soooo those built after the fix will ship out.

THAT IS SOME BULL[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as I wanted to have mine early, after seeing all the tribble going on, I added the Carbon Fiber interior stuff BACK on my order. My thought is that at least by the time Ford gets their shit together, I will get my truck built and shipped quickly and not have it sit in the yard there. I ordered the first day the banks opened, removed the CF when I was told it would seriously delay my build time, then put it back on. We'll see if this strategy works.... For all I know, they tossed my order in the friggin garbage...

rob0589

Reaction score
So does this mean if you have a Raptor thats sitting in the lot, you might receive your truck later than ones that are rolling out of the plant with the fixes done?

I think so. Thats what I'm thinking. I have 2 ordered. One was built and is sitting with an eta of TBD and the other one is being built 11/28 with a delivery Eta of december 18th.

lambchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Confused!

PER FB Ford Service ".... truck is currently “In Production,” although it was built on November 13th. It hasn’t been released from the plant yet, which is normal. We’re waiting on the ETA to update as well. Check back next week, and we’ll see if there’s some movement."

ETIS: "BUILD DATE 12.12.2016"

So....which is it?

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fordservice and ford performance told me my truck was built between Friday and this past Monday. I do not see any update on ETIS which still has the build date of 30.11.0002. However my window sticker has been generated. Not sure if I'm in before or after the retrofits?

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Confused!

PER FB Ford Service ".... truck is currently “In Production,” although it was built on November 13th. It hasn’t been released from the plant yet, which is normal. We’re waiting on the ETA to update as well. Check back next week, and we’ll see if there’s some movement."

ETIS: "BUILD DATE 12.12.2016"

So....which is it?

Whats your window sticker say?

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where would I find it in the sticker? On bottom it says 11/17/16

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where would I find it in the sticker? On bottom it says 11/17/16

Its at the very top towards the middle. Mine shows like this 220161117

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Fordservice and ford performance told me my truck was built between Friday and this past Monday. I do not see any update on ETIS which still has the build date of 30.11.0002. However my window sticker has been generated. Not sure if I'm in before or after the retrofits?

ETIS took several days for me. 3 days after my build it updated with just the build date. About 4 days after that everything else showed up.

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my sticker portions too and bottom

Attachments

• IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 113