Upcoming Raptor Roundups - Fall 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great going Mike! Glad to see you're coming back to Vegas. You guys bringing the EcoBoost powered Raptor with you? :mrgreen: (Gotta keep trying!)

Looks like you guys on the East Coast need to fly or drive out west. I assume that the Raptor sales are primarily in the West since the terrain it's designed for is desert stuff.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like you guys on the East Coast need to fly or drive out west. I assume that the Raptor sales are primarily in the West since the terrain it's designed for is desert stuff.
TORC just had a race at Charlotte Motor Speedway dirt track. I'm almost positive they would love to a Raptor Round up there. CMS is about 4 miles from the Roush/everything Ford NASCAR compound. It's a great location. I don't have the time or money to take off of work and school to drive out there.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, need an East Coast round-up for sure. I've seen 5 in this small city of 100,000 I live in.