Upcoming Raptor Roundups - Fall 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike,

I am wanting to attend the October Event in Vegas, I would like to get things arranged soon. Do you have any more info or details on attending? Is it safe to say if I book a room in Vegas around the eighth and show up in a Raptor I won't have anything to worry about? :)

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Mike,

I am wanting to attend the October Event in Vegas, I would like to get things arranged soon. Do you have any more info or details on attending? Is it safe to say if I book a room in Vegas around the eighth and show up in a Raptor I won't have anything to worry about? :)

Nothing out of the ordinary is needed as far as booking a hotel is concerned, it's not like a major event weekend like UFC fight's or anything. As long as you are registered to attend the event through the link, you just show up and you're good to go. (although through my experience from Vegas and PHX events, I don't think you even need to register on the link, lol) I stayed at the Golden Nugget when I went last time......north end of the strip and you can just hop right on the highway and cruise to the speedway, plus they took great care of my truck in valet.