GEN 2 Unofficial Official Rays Wheels Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FDNY-L107

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to create another wheel thread specifically for RaysMSC's offering of Raptor fitment. :biggrin: I've always been an enthusiast of JDM wheels, and have had Volk, Work, Advan's wheels on my previous truck.

With my second set coming in after a long 8 month wait, I figured I'd also contribute with a dedicated thread for these wheels. The Volk Te37xt's are supposed to land within the next month, so I can't wait to get those mounted!

Gramlights 57Trans-X
18x9.5 et0 / Super Dark Gunmetal

View attachment 302488Untitled by b vita, on Flickr

View attachment 302489Untitled by b vita, on Flickr

View attachment 302490Untitled by b vita, on Flickr
Looks good. Apologies if I missed it, rim weight and country of manufacture? Thanks.

Vekki

Reaction score
Looks good. Apologies if I missed it, rim weight and country of manufacture? Thanks.
Bronze wheels are 19.7lbs, different color are 20.3 lbs if I remember correctly. I’m sure someone might correct me.

Made in Japan
Forged Aluminum

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it is still accurate that there are no center caps for the TE37 and not available in 17s?

I really like the look of the TE37and would consider canceling my beadlocks on my 2022 order that is unscheduled in favor of the TE37 if I could just swap tires over.

OP
OP
bvita

bvita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it is still accurate that there are no center caps for the TE37 and not available in 17s?

I really like the look of the TE37and would consider canceling my beadlocks on my 2022 order that is unscheduled in favor of the TE37 if I could just swap tires over.

As of now, Rays has not sent over a center cap option yet. 18x9 -1 is the confirmed fitment for the Raptor.

I do have a gunmetal and blast black that finally came in from my last order batch if anyone is interested.

OP
OP
bvita

bvita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my good friend's Avalanche
Pictured with Gunmetal 18x9 -1 and a 37x13.5 km3. He is on King suspension and has trimmed.
OG Volk / Rays stickers are not included and were purchased separately.

IMG_9582.jpg

IMG_9583.jpg