Trucks for dummies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DM76

Reaction score
Is there a book that I can buy that would teach me the ins and outs of owning a truck specifically a ford? Something that would have chapters on maintenance, off roading etc.

Thanks,

Mac

IRONMAN

Reaction score
This site would probably be your best bet to getting the best answers out there then just one source. Ask the questions and I'm sure one of us can help you out with almost anything you would like to know.
As far as a book on the market maybe the owners manual. The Raptor comes with its own Off Road booklet.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Is there a book that I can buy that would teach me the ins and outs of owning a truck specifically a ford? Something that would have chapters on maintenance, off roading etc.

Thanks,

Mac

Hate to sound sarcastic but the owner's manual is probably the best you will get. It tells you how to approach hills, all the modes the truck has, and the entire maintenance schedule though 150,000 miles

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
And wouldn't you know it...all the info you need is in the thread at the top of this forum! :). And anything else you need to know just ask!!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mac, as the fellas stated, this site is intended to be that book you yearn for, yet this "book" is interactive and gets updated daily. Plus we have threads full of **** and ass here....

Don't be afraid to ask ANY questions about this truck that you have. Don't feel like something is a "stupid question" just ask away and we will help you. We're not gonna roast anyone for asking a simple question on this forum.... The people here just aren't like that. If you have a question that we don't have the answer to, we'll help you find it, that's what we're all about. ....that, and of course the **** and ass too.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Owners manual would be the place to look, but just throw up any questions you have on here. Nobody has ever gotten 'burned' on here