GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Surfrider

Reaction score
Just FYI, I work overseas in the Middle East (Qatar), but all the Raptors are built at the same plant. I have seen about 10 Raptors land on the lots over here and every single one of them have had bead locks. Not sure what the stateside hold up is. Just be thankful on your MSRP prices. They are selling for about $90-$95k USD over here!

Graig

Reaction score
Order Tracking

The customer order tracking site does not work. While waiting for my order I used the "Vehicle Chat" link on:
Contact Us | Ford Motor Company Customer Service | Ford.com

I just said I wanted an update on my order, VIN# ..., and they had a status in a few minutes. When it was "In Transit" they were even able to give me an ETA. This was much easier than calling my dealer every few days for an update.

Good luck!

Don't believe Cotus ever will show anything for Ford Performance vehicles.

The research.maniacs above should get the the window sticker.

Try the Ford etis site for other details on your truck. It will fully populate a few days after the actual build.

https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do;jsessionid=340B4EC656BD45F0C3258E4880CBF28C.eccvas506

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done a courtesy deliver? More specifically a courtesy delivery to a dealship in Southern California? I ordered my truck and am having it shipped to a local dealer. I called and spoke to a rep in fleet sales and he said they charge $300. I'm concerned this dealer will try to **** me for more money once my truck arrives on their lot.

7GenTex

Reaction score
Courtesy Delivery

Has anyone done a courtesy deliver? More specifically a courtesy delivery to a dealship in Southern California? I ordered my truck and am having it shipped to a local dealer. I called and spoke to a rep in fleet sales and he said they charge $300. I'm concerned this dealer will try to **** me for more money once my truck arrives on their lot.

I did one in Texas on a Tahoe though it was a company / fleet purchase.

Painless and smooth. All of the ownership paperwork was done beforehand via email with the selling dealer, not the delivery dealer. Delivering dealer was fantastic. (Capital Chevy in Austin)

Hint - The delivering dealer does not have "ownership" in the vehicle they are delivering as they do with "their" vehicles.

Inspected the Tahoe, showed ID, proof of insurance, signed for the delivery and drove away.

Just give it a good look before signing for it.

MKomertz

Reaction score
Scheduled Build date with 802A, CF and BL Wheels, Spray in bed liner, Fully Loaded, Week of May 8th.

Order Placed April 13th.

Seems like I ordered at a good time!

Mapleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scheduled Build date with 802A, CF and BL Wheels, Spray in bed liner, Fully Loaded, Week of May 8th.

Order Placed April 13th.

Seems like I ordered at a good time!

Can't believe how many people are getting such a short turn around. Good for u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theman1990

Reaction score
Ordered mid January, build date today of 4/28!! Psyched b/c that is a special day to me AND my GT350R was built 4/28/16!! How cool!!