GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lightman, you can come over next week and drive mine. The dealer emailed me today and said its a sure thing; and they are never wrong about that stuff...

That's incredible..congrats man!! I'm down in FL relaxing and offshore fishing thru next Wed...then Denver for Halloween.. Hopefully by the time I get back I can see this new beast and drool/dream that mine will actually get scheduled!!

Last edited:

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aiden keep up posted ? I have not heard of any confirmed deliveries so this would be great news.

CalPirate

Reaction score
Just checked with my dealer as my Avalanche SCAB is supposed to be delivered tomorrow-- Low and behold the lady that does the ordering for Sonic Automotive group gave the wrong delivery date.. Dec 17 is the "real date" and not Oct. 20th like I originally reported. Dec 17th seems like a more realistic date.

dmercer3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there a sticky or thread that lists order date vs build date scheduled... we could use one if not, even associate with color or specific features rumored to be back ordered. could dispel a LOT of rumors

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there a sticky or thread that lists order date vs build date scheduled... we could use one if not, even associate with color or specific features rumored to be back ordered. could dispel a LOT of rumors

That would be awesome if someone could start a thread that only had order/delivery dates etc. without all of the conversation inbetween.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lightman, you can come over next week and drive mine. The dealer emailed me today and said its a sure thing; and they are never wrong about that stuff...

Sarcasm right?

I just scanned our vehicle locator which shows vehicles on the ground, in transit or still at the plant. There isn't a single Raptor stock order over the entire 3,108 dealer body that has left the plant. So I would strongly doubt that any retail orders have left the plant.

ETA is automatically generated based off of build date. It is not accurate for new model builds.