Tinting front windshield? Yes or no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USMC-0351

Reaction score
I’ve done 50-70% on all my vehicles windshields for the past 15 years or so. Once you do it it’s hard not to have it. Helps a lot with heat. My truck spends all its time in Southern California and Arizona though, so if you’re not in a very sunny place it might not matter as much. Never had an issue with police and tint when I’ve been stopped. No one has ever mentioned it. I think that’s 70% on mine, with 20% on the fronts to match the factory rear tint. It looks dark from the outside but from the inside you can’t even tell it is tinted. IMG_3288.jpeg
IMG_2196.jpeg

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I’ve done 50-70% on all my vehicles windshields for the past 15 years or so. Once you do it it’s hard not to have it. Helps a lot with heat. My truck spends all its time in Southern California and Arizona though, so if you’re not in a very sunny place it might not matter as much. Never had an issue with police and tint when I’ve been stopped. No one has ever mentioned it. I think that’s 70% on mine, with 20% on the fronts to match the factory rear tint. It looks dark from the outside but from the inside you can’t even tell it is tinted. View attachment 406545
View attachment 406546
Same here and I agree 100%