The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My SD cards were left at my buddy's house (2 hours away). I have video of the entire weekend but it'll take a few days. I'll get the cards back tomorrow. This is a lot to go through...

e4yva4yr.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

skee

Reaction score
My SD cards were left at my buddy's house (2 hours away). I have video of the entire weekend but it'll take a few days. I'll get the cards back tomorrow. This is a lot to go through...

Looking forward to seeing the footage, especially the last evening / night. Having the same problem with the hours of video we took.

bradsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got back home in Texas. Thanks to the GLRE guys for an awesome event. Made some great friends and had an unbelievable time. Final travel stats are below. Can't wait for the next event. uploadfromtaptalk1390434310190.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the footage, especially the last evening / night. Having the same problem with the hours of video we took.

I still had the card from the last night in the camera, so I think I got what you were looking for on it. I spliced together your rough takeoff and ours, then it's the final stretch of the run. It's not great - my 1st video ever with Movie Maker.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f112/snoball-2014-pictures-video-thread-30926/index2.html#post608597