The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

devildevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The "secret" player should be in A with Me, DevilDevil and BigBlueBalls. It's bound to be the most... entertaining group.

:signs8: Yes it will be. I hope the rest of the A team can handle it. If not, run now!

Yeah, bunch of crazies in that group. Lol...

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

We have no idea what you are talking about. :kiss1:

The big question is if Phil Collins will be making the trip.

Yeah.... Jason seems to have forgotten him on the list. His presence is much better then any "secret" guest.

When has Phil Collins not come with? It might be cold out, but he's ready to party like always, he might he have a little something something for a particular support driver in Charlie.

mmm, that sounds nice, ill have that.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
D 16 Jeff Williams [email protected] Wilson <-- quote from 1st page of spreadsheet emailed to all of us.

So is this our secret driver? Just asking because it has been pointed out to me that this is on the first page of the spreadsheet. So if it is, I didn't let the cat out of the bag. All the people who noticed it first did.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's assuming the bolts aren't seized.

Nothing is ever a 10-minute job. Well, it was when I pulled those bolts on my truck, but, it had 10 miles on it when I did it.