The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It generally takes about 6 cans to coat the underside of the Raptor and get a good coating of MPHD on everything. For those that would like to undercoat their Raptors, I made purchasing a 6 pack fairly painless, simply click the link below. Let me know if you have any questions at all.

https://raptor-svt.freedommotorspor...product_info&cPath=1126_1261&products_id=1558
Don't forget to drop the spare and do the area above it. Oh and the skid plates for a good access to the frame. I did the springs also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the stuff cost more than I thought it would. but I haven't bought a thing of wd40 in a long time. I usually get a case of jd stuff. The sillycone must be why. I'm thinking you should throw in a can of regular mp just to hit any spot that have rust started then hit it with the mphd? plus I read gun fishing line is shipping included I thought I read you always include it?

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the stuff cost more than I thought it would. but I haven't bought a thing of wd40 in a long time. I usually get a case of jd stuff. The sillycone must be why. I'm thinking you should throw in a can of regular mp just to hit any spot that have rust started then hit it with the mphd? plus I read gun fishing line is shipping included I thought I read you always include it?

JD stuff? You mean John Deer? Do you also mean throw in a can of regular MP with the cost of the 6 pack of MPHD? That I can't do, I charge less than Amsoil does for the product and there is literally no retail mark up in the 6 pack for me. Gun fishing line? Shipping actually is free on the 6 pack of MPHD.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no I mean add it to the order in the 6 pack deal. becose it would be nice to spray it on any rust spots already on the truck right? or just the hd good enough.