The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott1446

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In case you are not excited about this weeked

In working with routes for SnoBall I thought I would share the elevation change information about the routes for the different days.

As you can see from the graph Day 1 has is ups and downs. Day 2 will be mostly all down hill and the first part of Day 3 all up hill. Then the second part of Day 3 has it ups and downs. The real question is what will the terrain be like, well you will just have to wait to see. Either you will be there to experience it first hand or wait for the photos/videos.

See those attending in a couple day

Attachments

• SnoBall2014-D1_Elevation.JPG
    SnoBall2014-D1_Elevation.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 34
  • SnoBall2014-D2_Elevation.JPG
    SnoBall2014-D2_Elevation.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 34
  • SnoBall2014-D3a_Elevation.JPG
    SnoBall2014-D3a_Elevation.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 43
  • SnoBall2014-D3b_Elevation.JPG
    SnoBall2014-D3b_Elevation.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 39
  • SnoBall2014-D3b_Harder_Elevation.JPG
    SnoBall2014-D3b_Harder_Elevation.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 37

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In working with routes for SnoBall I thought I would share the elevation change information about the routes for the different days.

As you can see from the graph Day 1 has is ups and downs. Day 2 will be mostly all down hill and the first part of Day 3 all up hill. Then the second part of Day 3 has it ups and downs. The real question is what will the terrain be like, well you will just have to wait to see. Either you will be there to experience it first hand or wait for the photos/videos.

See those attending in a couple day

Cool. That's an interesting view point. Some of those snowy hill climbs can be a bit treacherous. Especially when breaking trail.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok on I 10 co pilot driving.
ta9ygahu.jpg

Pups saying goodbye
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD