The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't want to register so soon due to not knowing my work schedule/vacation requests until a few weeks from now...BUT I regersitered regardless just now.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it. If not, I will have a spot to "sell" to someone as long as we can transfer them to others.

Order number: 3472-9937-8593-7219

Now I have to find a cheap radio and figure out how I'm going to strap down the spare tire in the bed.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't want to register so soon due to not knowing my work schedule/vacation requests until a few weeks from now...BUT I regersitered regardless just now.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it. If not, I will have a spot to "sell" to someone as long as we can transfer them to others.

Now I have to find a cheap radio and figure out how I'm going to strap down the spare tire in the bed.

I have a post for just that thing.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/547287-post173.html

devildevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You buy a radio from Jason and you buy my WSI bed rack. BOOM! all your problems solved ;)

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Carl keep me posted about when you plan on leavin. Trying to see if I can meet up with other folks heading through ohio on there way up.

So if anyone passing through ohio let me know and see if we can get a nice convoy rollin

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carl keep me posted about when you plan on leavin. Trying to see if I can meet up with other folks heading through ohio on there way up.

So if anyone passing through ohio let me know and see if we can get a nice convoy rollin

We have a Chicagoland convoy Facebook event if you guys wanna try and catch up with us. PM me your full name/link to your FB and we'll include you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackmass19