The Order Guide is Now Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I reached out to Steve Miller at Van Bortel for the 2014 pricing and he gave me a sample build. I have some questions for him to clarify but in the meantime here's the sample build:

Price is not much different. The SE package is cheaper that I thought it would be.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the SE package is only $2295 (msrp) and that includes the beadlock wheels.

The base MSRP on 2013 went up ~$500 DURING the model year. I'd bet it's at least $500.

Also, my $3-5K was including the premium to have the red/black accent leather. I should have been more clear about that.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

I bet the red seats by themselves will only be 1k which is not bad at all.

Price is not much different. The SE package is cheaper that I thought it would be.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the SE package is only $2295 (msrp) and that includes the beadlock wheels.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

I bet the red sears by themselves will only be 1k which is not bad at all.

Can you get the red seats by themselves?

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SE package

I reached out to Steve Miller at Van Bortel for the 2014 pricing and he gave me a sample build. I have some questions for him to clarify but in the meantime here's the sample build

so you can have the SE package without the ruby red color. was this something that was common knowledge

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was really hoping "terrain" would have been for model year 2013 only.

falc0n

Reaction score
I reached out to Steve Miller at Van Bortel for the 2014 pricing and he gave me a sample build. I have some questions for him to clarify but in the meantime here's the sample build

so you can have the SE package without the ruby red color. was this something that was common knowledge
In the original press release, it was announced that the SE was available in the new Ruby Red or in Tuxedo Black

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$861.00 advertising fee!! Is this negotiable?? Ill be willing to advertise for them and let them put a bigger dealer sticker on the tailgate if they knock that BS charge off. Wtf

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not negotiable. Everyone pays ADV. Mother Ford charges this fee. Not the dealer so the dealer can't do a damn thing. I paid $780 when I bought my 2013.

$861.00 advertising fee!! Is this negotiable?? Ill be willing to advertise for them and let them put a bigger dealer sticker on the tailgate if they knock that BS charge off. Wtf