The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the only raptor they have on order!

There's your answer! Better call them and get some sort of explanation.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Yeah, that is what SVT said when I called them. I don't know what I'm going to do.

And I would be incredibly pissed if I was you... that's a pretty big mistake to not put an order in...

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's your answer! Better call them and get some sort of explanation.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

And I would be incredibly pissed if I was you... that's a pretty big mistake to not put an order in...

Oh I am pissed, I'm stewing over here. I'm not sure what the deal is cause I've called and they've reassured me the order was in and that it was put in on 1/18. If they didn't put it in its a flat out lie, if they did then who knows where the kink is. Does anyone in the know know if this is grounds to get a 01 priority code?

locouno

Reaction score
Us early January people are jealous locouno! banman12 and I are going to have another long week and your driving your truck already. Congrats man!

seeing how long some guys have waited i feel pretty lucky. Sorry u guys have to wait so long but it will be here sooner than u know it. Think i might have to order another time moved so much slower in the last 8+ weeks. To get to 21 took forever 21 to 42 must of been drunk went by so fast i dont remember shit

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh I am pissed, I'm stewing over here. I'm not sure what the deal is cause I've called and they've reassured me the order was in and that it was put in on 1/18. If they didn't put it in its a flat out lie, if they did then who knows where the kink is. Does anyone in the know know if this is grounds to get a 01 priority code?

Maybe under another dealer? Get your Dora.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You just ordered last month and your supposed to get your truck this week and you're complaining? Probably not a good time as we have some grumpy posters the past few days...lol!

Champ wrote:
Hi Folks !

This is my first post and wanted to share my experience. Ordered truck Feb 4, 2013, Vin soon after. Truck was Built and shipped on March 1, 2013. Spoke to SVT today, truck has been in Dearborne Mi since March 1, 25 km's from my dealer in Canada. SVT advised me that my truck is now in transit and is in Wyoming Mi 425 km's away, WHAT??? Know wonder they charge $1600 to shipped the d_m truck, they tour it all over the d_m place. SVT said delivery of week of the 11th, just doesn't make sense shipping it all over. Errrr!!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement

I have my VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation) from day 1 and then I just confirmed the details with SVT a few days later (back in early January) that way you know that it's in the system correctly from the get go. The VOC has all your order details, order and dealer numbers. Invoice and msrp prices with all your options.